|Floor||Flat / Section||Area (Sq. Ft.)||Availability||No of Bedrooms|
|Floor 1||FLAT – 1A||1,711||SOLD OUT||Triple|
|Floor 2||FLAT – 2A||1,711||SOLD OUT||Triple|
|Floor 3||FLAT – 3A||1,711||SOLD OUT||Triple|
Projects status as on 21st September 2020
Projects status as on 14th September 2020
Projects status as on 7th September 2020
Projects status as on 31st August 2020
Projects status as on 24th August 2020
Projects status as on 17th August 2020
Projects status as on 10th August 2020
Projects status as on 3rd August 2020
Projects status as on 27th July 2020
Projects status as on 20th July 2020
Projects status as on 13th July 2020
Projects status as on 7th July 2020
Projects status as on 15th June 2020
Projects status as on 9th June 2020
Projects status as on 1st June 2020
Projects status as on 25th May 2020
Projects status as on 18th May 2020
Projects status as on 16th March 2020
Projects status as on 9th March 2020
Projects status as on 2nd March 2020
Planning permit No : B / Non-High Rise Bldg / 121 / 2019, dated – 18-06-2019.
Building permit No : CEBA / WDCN13 / 00149 / 2019, dated – 09-07-2019.
The flat is to be constructed to this specification subject to minor changes in dimension, locations found desirable or necessary to ensure sound engineering practice if required as per mutual discussion.
1. TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION
- RCC framed structure as per the specifications detailed by the Structural consultant with load-bearing / non-load bearing, porotherm clay blocks and cement mortar walls. ARC / SURANA branded Steel will be used.
- Ceiling height will be 10 feet approximately, except in the toilet where it will be 9 feet.
2. WALL FINISH
- Walls will generally be plastered and painted inside and outside. One coat putty and one coat primer and 2 coats of emulsion (Asian) shall be applied for all internal walls.
- In the toilets, walls will be covered with bonzer or equivalent ceramic tiles up to 7 feet in height.
- In the wash area, ceramic tiles will be provided up to a height of parapet.
- Ceramic tiles will be plain series.
- Flooring will be 2’ x 2’ Bonzar/Kajaria /equivalent vitrified tiles for living, dining & bedrooms.
- Bathroom tiles will be of 16” x16” ceramic tiles of Bonzar/Kajaria or equivalent as per builders choice. Adequate samples for Wall tiles / Flooring tiles shall be shown before finalizing the tiles.
- Main door will be first quality teak wood frame with panelled solid wooden door finished with varnish.
- Other doors will be with good quality teak wood frames with flush doors finished with paint.
- All door fittings will be of Dorma make.
- Main door will be provided with lock, one aldrop, tower bolt, safety chain, and peephole. (Dorma make)
- Doors to the bedrooms will be provided with Dorma locks.
5. WINDOWS AND VENTILATORS
- Prefabricated windows of Fenesta will be provided for all windows including French door.
- Ventilators will be of Fenesta make.
- Provision for installation for split Air-conditioners will be provided in all the bedrooms.
- G 20 Black Granite slab will be provided for the kitchen cooking platform.
- A Single bowl stainless steel sink with drainboard will be provided in the kitchen and service area.
7. PLUMBING AND SANITARY FITTINGS
- Plumbing lines of Astrol make from the overhead tank to each floor.
- All closets and washbasins will be white in colour ( Parryware or equivalent).
- Provision in plumbing for connecting one geyser in each toilet.
- Hot and cold mixtures for shower in each bathroom.
- Toilet closets will be floor/wall mounted EWC / IWC as desired by the Owners.
- Bathroom fittings – Jaguar Continental CP fittings.
- Health faucets will be provided in each toilet.
- Separate plumbing line for solar heated water will be provided for One Bathroom.
8. WATER SUPPLY
- One common bore well and metro water sump will be provided.
- Two pumps one for borewell and one for sump will be provided.
- Sump with 14000 liters capacity sump will be provided.
- Concealed copper wiring with ISI branded cables (anchor or equivalent) and modular switches of MK or equivalent brand will be provided. Pipes will be of AVONPLAST or equivalent make.
- Separate meter will be provided for lighting in common areas, the lift and the pumps/motors
- Three-phase power supply with automatic phase change over switches will be provided in each flat.
- One common name board and letterboxes for each flat will be provided at the entrance to the building.
- Concealed PVC pipes for TV antenna will be provided in the living room and bedrooms.
- A common board will be provided near the entrance to the building for the incoming telephone line, with provision for concealed wiring from this board to one in the living room and each one in the bedrooms and study rooms.
- The common area within the compound shall be paved and suitably landscaped.
- One auto door Kone 6 passenger lift will be provided.
- Rainwater harvesting will be carried out in the proposed building.
- Pipes for data cabling work shall be provided.
- Standby Generator of adequate capacity shall be provided by sharing the cost proportionately.