|Floor||Flat / Section||Area (Sq. Ft.)||Availability||No of Bedrooms|
|Floor 1||FLAT – 1A||1900||SOLD OUT||Triple|
|Floor 2||FLAT – 2A||1900||SOLD OUT||Triple|
|Floor 3||FLAT – 3A||1900||SOLD OUT||Triple|
|Floor 4||FLAT – 4A||1900||SOLD OUT||Triple|
|Floor 5||FLAT – 5A||1900||SOLD OUT||Triple|
- 2.0 TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION2.1 RCC framed structure with non load bearing POROTHERM / BRICK masonry walls.2.2 Ceiling height will be minimum 9’6” feet approximately, except in the toilet where it will be 8 feet.
2.3 Generally internal partition walls will be 4 inches and outer walls will be 6 inches.
- 3.0 WALL FINISH3.1 Walls will generally be plastered and painted inside and outside.3.2 In the toilets, walls will be covered with ceramic tiles upto 7 feet height.
3.3 In the wash area, tiles will be provided upto the height of 2 feet.
3.4 Ceramic tiles will be plain series of DEVELOPER’s choice(Bonzer make).
3.5 Loft will be provided in Kitchen and Bedrooms.
- 4.0. FLOORING4.1. Flooring will be 2’ x 2’ vitrified tiles of Bonzer or equivalent make for living, dining, bedrooms and kitchen.4.2. Toilet and balcony tiles will be of Ceramic tiles of Bonzer make.
- 5.0. DOORS5.1. Main door frame will be of teak wood. Main door will be imported Malaysian doors or equivalent.5.2. Other doors will be with good quality wood frames and flush doors finished with paint.
5.3. All door fittings will be of antique brass.
5.4. Main door will be provided with Dorma lock, one aldrop, safety chain and peep hole.
5.5. Doors to the bedrooms will be provided with Dorma locks.
- 6.0 WINDOWS AND VENTILATORS6.1. Pre fabricated windows of Fenesta make will be provided .6.2 Steel Grill will be provided in the windows.
6.3. Ventilators will be of good quality wooden frames with glass louvers.
6.4. Split A/c provision will be provided in all bed rooms.
- 7.0 KITCHEN7.1 G 20 Black Granite slab will be provided for the kitchen cooking platform.7.2 A Double bowl stainless steel sink with drain board will be provided in the kitchen and single bowl sink will be provided in the wash area.
7.3 Ceramic Tiles up to 2’ height will be provided above the cooking platform.Tiles will be of Bonzer or equivalent make will be provided.
7.4 Dish washer provision shall be made either in the kitchen or wash area as desired by the OWNERS.
7.5 Washing machine provision shall be made in the wash area.
8.0 PLUMBING AND SANITARY FITTINGS
8.1 Concealed plumbing lines from the overhead tank for each floor.
8.2 All closets and wash basins will be of white colour(Parryware make).
8.3 Provision in plumbing for connecting one geyser in each toilet.
8.4 Hot and cold mixers for shower and tap in each toilet.
8.5 Toilet closets will be floor / wall mounted EWC / IWC as desired by the Owners.
8.6 Bathroom fittings – Jaguar continentals / equivalent.
8.7 Health faucets will be provided in each toilet.
- 9.0 WATER SUPPLY9.1 Common bore well as required and metro water sump will be provided.9.2 Two pumps one for bore and one for sump will be provided.
9.3 Capacity sump as detailed by the project Architect will be provided.
9.4 Overhead tank as detailed by the project Architect will be provided.
9.5 Metro water / sewerage connection will be obtained from CMWSSB.
- 10.0 ELECTRICAL10.1 Concealed copper wiring and MK or equivalent switches will be provided.10.2 Separate meter will be provided for lighting in common areas, the lift and the pumps / motors.
10.3 Three phase power supply with automatic phase change over switches will be provided for each flat as approved by TNEB.
10.4 15 Amp power plug sockets will be provided for water heater in the toilet, for air conditioners in the bedrooms, two in the kitchen and one in the service balcony for washing machine.
10.5 In all the flats, 3 Nos., 5 AMP sockets will be provided in the kitchen.
10.6 Two 5 amp plug sockets will be provided in each bed room.In the living room three 5 amp plug sockets and a multiple socket with 3 outlets will be provided for connections to TV, stereo and VCR.
10.7 One calling bell point will be provided.
10.8 Generator with sufficient capacity for lift, pumps and lights in common areas and all light, fan points and Refrigerator inside the flats will be provided.
- 11.0 OTHERS11.1 One common name board and letter boxes for each flat will be provided at the entrance to the building.11.2 Concealed PVC pipes for TV antenna will be provided in the living room and bed rooms.
11.3 A common board will be provided near the entrance to the building for incoming telephone line, with provision for concealed wiring from this board to one in the living room and each one in the bed rooms.
11.4 The common area within the compound shall be paved and suitably landscaped.
11.5 KONE Lift will be provided.
11.6 Rainwater harvesting will be carried out in the proposed building.