|Floor||Flat / Section||Area (Sq. Ft.)||Availability||No of Bedrooms|
|Floor 1||FLAT – 1A||1331||SOLD OUT||Three|
|FLAT – 1B||1331||SOLD OUT||Three|
|Floor 2||FLAT – 2A||2662||SOLD OUT||Three|
|Floor 3||FLAT – 3A||1331||SOLD OUT||Three|
|FLAT – 3B||1331||SOLD OUT||Three|
The flat is to be constructed to this specification subject to minor changes in dimension, locations found desirable or necessary to ensure sound engineering practice at the sole discretion of the Builder.
1.TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION
- RCC framed structure with non load bearing porotherm and cement mortar walls.
- Ceiling height will be 10’0” approximately except in the toilet where it will be 9’0”.
- Generally internal partition walls will be 4 inches and outer walls will be 6 inches.
- Walls will generally be plastered and painted inside and outside.
- In the toilets walls will be covered with Asian or equivalent ceramic tiles up to full height.
- In the wash area ceramic tiles will be provided up to a height of parapet.
- Ceramic tiles will be plain series.
- Flooring will be 3 X 3 Vitrified tiles for living & dining and 2 x 2 Vitrified tiles for bed room. Tile will be of reputed make of Builder’s choice.
- Bathroom tiles will be of 16 x16 ceramic tiles of Bonzar or equivalent reputed make of builder’s choice.
- Main door will be first quality teak wood frame with panelled solid wooden doors / imported Malaysian Doors finished with varnish.
- Other doors will be with good quality wood frames and flush doors finished with paint.
- All door fittings will be of Dorma or equivalent.
- Main door will be provided with lock, one aldrop, Tower bolt, safety chain and peep hole (Dorma make).
- Doors to the bedrooms will be provided with Dorma locks.
5.WINDOWS AND VENTILATORS
- Pre fabricated windows of Fenesta make will be provided from floor level as double doors, one window above the other.
- Ventilators will be of first quality wooden frames with glass louvers.
- Provision for split air conditioner will be provided in all the bedrooms, living and dining.
- G 20 Black / Dark Green /Red Granite Slab will be provided for the kitchen cooking platform.
- A Double bowl stainless steel sink with drain board will be provided in the kitchen and single bowl sink will be provided in the wash area.
- Ceramic Tiles up to 2’ height will be provided above the cooking platform. Tiles will be of Bonzer or equivalent make will be provided.
- Dish washer provision shall be made either in the kitchen or wash area as desired by the OWNERS.
- Washing machine provision shall be made wash area.
7.PLUMBING AND SANITARY FITTINGS
- Plumbing lines from the overhead tank to each floor.
- All closets and wash basins will be white colour.
- Provision in plumbing for connecting one geyser in each toilet.
- Hot and cold mixtures for shower in each bathroom
- Toilet closets will be floor / wall mounted EWC / IWC as desired by the Owners.
- Bathroom fittings – Jagquar CP fittings.
- Health faucets will be provided in each toilet.
- One common bore well and sump will be provided.
- Two pumps one for bore and one for sump water will be provided.
- Overhead tank with adequate capacity will be provided.
- Concealed copper wiring with ISI branded cables and modular switches will be provided.
- Separate meter will be provided for lighting in common areas, the lift and the pumps / motors.
- Three phase power supply with automatic phase change over switches will be provided in each flat.
- 15 Amp power plug sockets will be provided for water heater in the toilet, for air conditioners in the bedrooms, one in the kitchen and one in the service balcony for washing machine.
- In all the flats 3 Nos., 5 AMP sockets will be provided in the kitchen.
- Two 5 amp plug sockets will be provided in each bed room. In the living room an additional multiple socket with 3 outlets will be provided.
- One calling bell point will be provided.
- One common name board and letter boxes for each flat will be provided at the entrance to the building.
- Concealed PVC pipes for TV antenna will be provided in the living room and bed rooms.
- A common board will be provided near the entrance to the building for incoming telephone line, with provision for concealed wiring from this board to one in the living room and each one in the bed rooms and study rooms.
- The common area within the compound shall be paved and suitably landscaped.
- One lift of KONE make will be provided.
- Generator of adequate capacity to take care of the common amenities like motor, lift and all other 5 amp point and refrigerator inside the flat will be provided.
- Rainwater harvesting will be carried out in the proposed building.
- Video door phone and CCTV surveillance will be provided.
- One Toilet for watchman / servant maid / driver will be provided in the Stilt Floor.