|Floor||Flat / Section||Area (Sq. Ft.)||Availability||No of Bedrooms|
|Floor 1||FLAT – 1A||1403||SOLD OUT||Three|
|FLAT – 1B||1606||SOLD OUT||Three|
|Floor 2||FLAT – 2A||1403||SOLD OUT||Three|
|FLAT – 2B||1606||SOLD OUT||Three|
|Floor 3||FLAT – 3A||1403||SOLD OUT||Three|
|FLAT – 3B||1606||SOLD OUT||Three|
Planning permit No : B / Non-High Rise Bldg / 114 / 2019, dated : 13-06-2019.
Building permit No : CEBA / WDCN / 00141 / 2019, dated : 09-07-2019.
The flat is to be constructed to this specification subject to minor changes in dimension, locations found desirable or necessary to ensure sound engineering practice at the sole discretion of the Builder.
1. Soil Test will be carried out.
2. Type of Construction
- RCC framed structure with non-load bearing POROTHERM / BRICK masonry `walls.
- Ceiling height will be 10 feet approximately, except in the toilet where it will be 8 feet 9 inches.
- Generally, internal partition walls will be 4 inches and outer walls will be 6 inches.
3. Wall Finish
- Walls will generally be plastered and painted inside and outside.
- In the toilets, walls will be covered with ceramic tiles up to 7 feet in height.
- In the wash area, tiles will be provided up to a height of 2 feet.
- Ceramic tiles will be plain series.
- Flooring will be vitrified tiles 2′ x 2′ for living and dining and kitchen.
- Toilet and balcony tiles will be of Ceramic tiles of Kajaria or equivalent reputed make of builders choice.
- Main door frame will be of teak wood with panelled doors finished with varnish.
- Other doors will be with good quality wood frames and flush doors finished with paint.
- All door fittings will be of antique brass.
- Main door will be provided with secure lock, one aldrop, safety chain, and peephole.
- Doors to the bedrooms will be provided with secure locks.
6. Windows and Ventilators
- Prefabricated windows of Fenesta make will be provided.
- Ventilators will be of good quality wooden frames with glass louvers.
- Split A/c provision will be provided in all bedrooms.
- G 20 Black Granite slab will be provided for the kitchen cooking platform.
- A Single bowl stainless steel sink with drainboard will be provided.
8. Plumbing and Sanitary Fittings
- Concealed plumbing lines from the overhead tank for each floor.
- All closets and washbasins will be of white colour.
- Provision in plumbing for connecting one geyser in each toilet.
- Hot and cold mixers for shower and tap in each toilet.
- Toilet closets will be floor/wall mounted EWC / IWC as desired by the Owners.
- Bathroom fittings – Jaguar continentals / equivalent.
- Health faucets will be provided in each toilet.
9. Water Supply
- One common borewell and metro water sump will be provided.
- Two pumps one for borewell and one for sump will be provided.
- 15,000 ltr., capacity sump will be provided.
- Overhead tank of 8000 ltr. capacity will be provided.
- Concealed copper wiring with Finolex cables and MK or equivalent switches will be provided.
- Separate meter will be provided for lighting in common areas, the lift and the pumps/motors.
- Three-phase power supply with automatic phase change over switches will be provided in each flat.
- 15 Amp power plug sockets will be provided for water heater in the toilet, for air conditioners in the bedrooms, two in the kitchen and one in the service balcony for washing machine.
- In all the flats, 5 Nos., 5 AMP sockets will be provided in the kitchen.
- Two 5 amp plug sockets will be provided in each room in the living room in addition a multiple socket with 3 outlets will be provided for connections to TV, stereo and VCR.
- One calling bell point will be provided.
- Except for the light points in the staircase, all other light and fan points will be controlled from a single point.
- Generator with sufficient capacity for lift, pumps, and lights in common areas and all light and fan points inside the flats including REFRIGERATOR will be provided.
- One common name board and letterboxes for each flat will be provided at the entrance to the building.
- Concealed PVC pipes for TV antenna will be provided in the living room and bedrooms.
- A common board will be provided near the entrance to the building for an incoming telephone line, with provision for concealed wiring from this board to one in the living room and each one in the bedrooms and study rooms.
- The common area within the compound shall be paved and suitably landscaped.
- One lift of KONE make will be provided.
- Rainwater harvesting will be carried out in the proposed building.
- Toilet for Security/Drivers/Servant maid will be provided in the STILT FLOOR.
- CCTV/ VIDEO DOOR PHONE for surveillance will be provided.