|Floor||Flat / Section||Area (Sq. Ft.)||Availability||No of Bedrooms|
|Floor 1||FLAT – A||2606||SOLD OUT||Triple|
|Floor 2||FLAT – B||2606||SOLD OUT||Triple|
|Floor 3||FLAT – C||2606||SOLD OUT||Triple|
|Floor 4||FLAT – D||2606||SOLD OUT||Triple|
Project Status as on 18th November 2019
- All floor block work is completed.
- All floor inner wall plastering work is completed.
- All floor toilet plumbing concealed pipe line work is completed.
- Stilt floor beam plastering work is in progress
- All floor 1st coat wall putty work is completed.
- External plastering work is in progress.
- Terrace floor weathering course work is in progress.
Project Status as on 11th November 2019
Project Status as on 5th November 2019
Project Status as on 29th October 2019
The flat is to be constructed to this specification subject to minor changes in dimension, locations found desirable or necessary to ensure sound engineering practice at the sole discretion of the Builder.
1. TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION
- RCC framed structure with non-load bearing porotherm and cement mortar walls.
- Ceiling height will be 10’ approximately except in the toilet where it will be 9’3”.
- Generally internal partition walls will be 4 inches and outer walls will be 6 inches.
2. WALL FINISH
- Walls will generally be plastered and painted inside and outside.
- In the toilets, walls will be covered with ceramic tiles up to 7 feet in height.
- In the wash area, ceramic tiles will be provided up to a height of parapet.
- Ceramic tiles will be plain series.
- Flooring will be 3 x 3 VITRIFIED TILES for living and dining and for other areas.
- Bathroom tiles will be of 16 x16 ceramic tiles of Bonzar or equivalent reputed make of builder’s choice.
- Main door will be first quality teak wood frame with paneled solid wooden door finished with varnish.
- Other doors will be with first quality country wood frames with paneled solid wooden door finished with paint.
- All door fittings will be of Dorma or equivalent.
- Main door will be provided with a lock, one aldrop, tower bolt, safety chain and peephole (Dorma make).
- Doors to the bedrooms will be provided with Dorma locks.
5. WINDOWS AND VENTILATORS
- Pre fabricated windows of Fenesta / Aluminium will be provided.
- Ventilators will be of first quality wooden frames with glass louvers.
- Provision for split air conditioner will be provided in all the bedrooms
- G 20 Black Granite slab will be provided for the kitchen cooking platform.
- A Single bowl stainless steel sink with drain board will be provided
7. PLUMBING AND SANITARY FITTINGS
- Plumbing lines from the overhead tank to each floor.
- All closets and wash basins will be parryware make in white colour.
- Provision in plumbing for connecting one geyser in each toilet.
- Hot and cold mixtures for shower in each bathroom.
- Toilet closets will be floor / wall mounted EWC / IWC as desired by the Owners.
- Bathroom fittings – Jagquar CP fittings.
- Health faucets will be provided in each toilet.
8. WATER SUPPLY
- One common bore well and sump will be provided.
- Two pumps one for bore and one for metro water will be provided.
- Overhead tank with adequate capacity will be provided.
- Concealed copper wiring with ISI branded cables and modular switches will be provided.
- Separate meter will be provided for lighting in common areas, the lift and the pumps/motors.
- Three phase power supply with automatic phase change over switches will be provided in each flat.
- 15 Amp power plug sockets will be provided for water heater in the toilet, for air conditioners in the bedrooms, one in the kitchen and one in the service balcony for washing machine.
- In all the flats 3 Nos., 5 AMP sockets will be provided in the kitchen.
- Two 5 amp plug sockets will be provided in each bed room. In the living room, an additional multiple sockets with 3 outlets will be provided.
- One calling bell point will be provided.
- Except for the light points in the staircase and one light point in each bedroom, all other light and fan points will be controlled from a single point.
- One common name board and letter boxes for each flat will be provided at the entrance to the building.
- Concealed PVC pipes for TV antenna will be provided in the living room and bed rooms.
- A common board will be provided near the entrance to the building for the incoming telephone line, with provision for concealed wiring from this board to one in the living room and each one in the bed rooms and study rooms.
- The common area within the compound shall be paved and suitably landscaped.
- Auto door Konelift will be provided.
- A generator of adequate capacity to take care of the common amenities like motor, lift and all other 5 amp point inside the flat will be provided.
- Rainwater harvesting will be carried out in the proposed building.
- Landscaping will be provided as detailed by the project architect.