|Floor||Flat / Section||Area (Sq. Ft.)||Availability||No of Bedrooms|
|Floor 1||1A||969||SOLD OUT||Double|
|Floor 2||2A||969||SOLD OUT||Double|
|Floor 3||3A||969||SOLD OUT||Double|
|Floor 4||4A||969||SOLD OUT||Double|
Project Status as on 4th September 2017
Project Status as on 31st July 2017
Project Status as on 22nd July 2017
Project Status as on 15th July 2017
Project Status as on 10th July 2017
Project Status as on 26th Jun 2017
Project Status as on 17th Jun 2017
Planning Permit : B / Spl Bldg / 508 A to D / 2013 dated 31.12.13
Building Permit : CEBA/ WDCN13 / 00049 / 2014 dated 05.02.14
CC.No. : CC.No.EC / South-II / 518 / 2015, dated – 10-12-2015.
Located just off the Velachery – Tambaram Road in Bhuvaneswari Nagar, adjacent to Velachery Railway Station and a stone’s throw away from DAV School, Sarovar gives you easy access to IT / BPO offices, schools, colleges, restaurants, shopping areas and a lot more. The property is very close to Phoenix Mall and has easy access to the Airport. Apartments are available in 1 and 2 BHK configurations and residents can make use of the complex’s modern amenities.
1.TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION
- R.C.C. Framed structure with non – load bearing , POROTHERM / BRICK masonry walls.
- Ceiling height will be 10 feet approximately, except in the toilets where it will be 8 feet 6 inches.
- Walls will be plastered and painted inside and outside.
- In the toilets, walls will be covered with ceramic tiles upto a height of 7 feet.
- In the wash area, ceramic tiles will be provided up to the parapet wall height or will be in line with kitchen dado.
- Ceramic tiles will be plain series.
- Flooring will be 24 inches X 24 inches Vitrified tiles for the living, dining and bedrooms and 16 inches X 16 inches for other areas.
- Bathroom flooring will be anti-skid ceramic tiles.
- Main door frame will be of teak wood and Main door will be Panel door with moulded skin with varnish finish.
- Other door frames will be of hard wood and with flush doors enamel painted on both sides.
- All door fittings will be of Antique finish.
- Main door will be provided with secure lock, one aldrop, safety chain and peep hole.
- Doors to the bedrooms will be provided with secure locks.
- Concealed copper wiring with modular switches will be provided.
- Separate meter for lighting in common areas and pumps.
- Three phase electrical supply will be obtained for each of the apartment and separate connection for common area.
- 15 Amp power plug sockets will be provided for water heaters in the toilets, air conditioners in the bedrooms and two in kitchen.
- In all, three 5-amp sockets will be provided in the kitchen one for the aqua guard, one for mixer machine and one for exhaust fan.
- Two 5 amp plug sockets will be provided in each room, except that in the living room, in addition a multiple socket with 3 outlets will be provided for connections to TV, Stereo and VCR.
- One calling bell point will be provided.
- No electrical fittings will be provided by the builder.
- G 20 Granite slab will be provided for the kitchen cooking platform.
- A Single bowl stainless steel sink will be provided.
7.PLUMBING AND SANITARY FITTINGS
- Plumbing lines as per drawings will be provided.
- All closets and washbasins will be Parry ware or equivalent make.
- Provision for connecting one geyser in each toilet.
- Hot and cold mixtures for shower in each toilet.
- Toilet closets will be EWC or IWC as per the desire of architect.
- Chrome plated bathroom fittings will be provided.
- One common name board and letter boxes for each flat built to design will be provided at the entrance to the building.
- Concealed PVC pipes for TV and telephone will be provided in the living room and bed rooms.
- A common board will be provided near the entrance to the building for incoming telephone line, with provision for concealed wiring from this board to one in the living room and each one in the bed rooms and study rooms.
- The common area outside the building shall be paved and suitably landscaped.
- Watchmen / Service toilet will be provided in the car park area.
- 2 nos. lifts of reputed make will be provided.
- Rainwater harvesting will be carried out in the proposed building.
- Multipurpose hall & Association room will be provided.
- Diesel generator power backup for lift, motors and all 5 Amp point within the flat will be provided.
- Open terrace shall be common to all the owners.
- The flat is to be constructed to this specification subject to minor changes in dimension, locations found desirable or necessary to ensure sound engineering practice at the sole discretion of the Builder.