|Floor||Flat / Section||Area (Sq. Ft.)||Availability||No of Bedrooms|
|Floor 1||FLAT – 1A||1723||AVAILABLE||Triple|
|Floor 2||FLAT – 2A||1723||AVAILABLE||Triple|
|Floor 3||FLAT – 3A||1723||SOLD OUT||Triple|
|Floor 4||FLAT – 4A||1723||SOLD OUT||Triple|
|Floor 5||FLAT – 5A||1723||SOLD OUT||Triple|
1. TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION
- 1.1 RCC framed structure with non load bearing POROTHERM / BRICK masonry walls.
- 1.2 Ceiling height will be 10 feet approximately, except in the toilet where it will be 9 feet.
- 1.3 Generally internal partition walls will be 4 inches and outer walls will be 6 inches.
2. WALL FINISH
- 2.1 Walls will generally be plastered and painted inside and outside.
- 2.2 In the toilets, walls will be covered with ceramic tiles upto full height.
- 2.3 In the wash area, tiles will be provided upto the height of 2 feet.
- 2.4. Ceramic tiles will be designer series as per builder’s Architect choice.
- Flooring will be of vitrified tiles 3′ x 3’ Living & Dining and 2’ x 2’ for other area of the flat.
- Bathroom and balcony flooring tiles will be of anti skid ceramic Tiles.
- Main door frame will be of good quality wood with panelled solid wooden door finished with varnish.
- Other doors will be with good quality wood frames and flush doors finished with paint.
- All door fittings will be Dorma make.
- Main door will be provided with Dorma lock, one aldrop, safety chain and peep hole.
- Doors to the bedrooms will be provided with Dorma locks.
5. WINDOWS AND VENTILATORS
- Pre fabricated windows of Fenesta make will be provided.
- Ventilators will be of good quality wooden frames with glass louvers.
- Split A/c provision will be provided in all bedrooms, living and dining.
- G 20 Black Granite slab will be provided for the kitchen cooking platform.
- A Single bowl stainless steel sink with drain board will be provided.
7. PLUMBING AND SANITARY FITTINGS
- Concealed plumbing lines from the overhead tank for each floor.
- All closets and wash basins will be of white colour (Parryware).
- Provision in plumbing for connecting one geyser in each toilet.
- Hot and cold mixers for shower and tap in each toilet .
- Toilet closets will be floor / wall mounted EWC / IWC as desired by the owners.
- Bathroom fittings – Jaguar continentals / equivalent.
- Health faucets will be provided in each toilet.
8. WATER SUPPLY
- One common bore well and metro water sump will be provided.
- Two pumps one for bore and one for sump will be provided.
- Common overhead tank with separate water lines for each floor will be provided
- Concealed copper wiring with Anchor / equivalent and MK or equivalent switches will be provided.
- Separate meter will be provided for lighting in common areas, the lift and the pumps / motors.
- Three phase power supply with automatic phase change over switches will be provided in each flat.
- 15 Amp power plug sockets will be provided for water heater in the toilet, for air conditioners in the bedrooms, two in the kitchen and one in the service balcony for washing machine.
- In all the flats, 5 Nos., 5 AMP sockets will be provided in the kitchen.
- Two 5 amp plug sockets will be provided in each room, in the living room in addition a multiple socket with 3 outlets will be provided for connections to TV, stereo and VCR.
- One calling bell point will be provided.
- Light points in the staircase and light and fan points on the bed side in bedrooms will be controlled from single point.
- Generator with sufficient capacity for lift, pumps and lights in common areas and all light and fan points inside the flats will be provided.
- One common name board and letter boxes for each flat will be provided at the entrance to the building.
- Concealed PVC pipes for TV antenna will be provided in the living room and bed rooms.
- A common board will be provided near the entrance to the building for incoming telephone line, with provision for concealed wiring from this board to one in the living room and each one in the bed rooms and study rooms.
- The common area within the compound shall be paved and suitably landscaped.
- One auto door lift of reputed make (KONE) will be provided.
- Rainwater harvesting will be carried out in the proposed building.