|Floor||Flat / Section||Area (Sq. Ft.)||Availability||No of Bedrooms|
|Floor 1||FLAT – 1A||2491||SOLD OUT||Four|
|Floor 2||FLAT – 2A||2491||SOLD OUT||Four|
|Floor 3||FLAT – 3A||2491||SOLD OUT||Four|
Projects status as on 17th February 2020
Projects status as on 10th February 2020
Projects status as on 3rd February 2020
Projects status as on 27th January 2020
Projects status as on 20th January 2020
Projects status as on 06th January 2020
Project Status as on 30th December 2019
Project Status as on 23rd December 2019
Project Status as on 16th December 2019
Project Status as on 9th December 2019
Project Status as on 2nd December 2019
Project Status as on 25th November 2019
Project Status as on 18th November 2019
The flat is to be constructed to this specification subject to minor changes in dimension, locations found desirable or necessary to ensure sound engineering practice at the sole discretion of the Builder.
1. TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION
- RCC framed structure with non-load bearing, porotherm and cement mortar walls.
- Ceiling height will be 11 feet approximately, except in the toilet where it will be 10 feet.
- Generally internal partition walls will be 4.5 inches and outer walls will be 6 inches.
2. WALL FINISH
- Walls will generally be plastered and painted inside and outside.
- In the toilets, walls will be covered with Asian / Bonzor or equivalent ceramic tiles up to 7 feet in height.
- In the wash area, tiles will be provided upto the height of 4 feet 6 inches.
- Flooring will be vitrified tiles 3′ x 3′ for living, dining and 2’x 2’ for bedrooms & kitchen.
- Bathroom tiles will be of 16 x16 ceramic tiles of Asian / Bonzor or equivalent of builders choice.
- Main door will be good quality teak wood frame with imported Malaysian door finished with varnish.
- Other doors will be with good quality wooden frames with flush door finished with paint.
- All door fittings will be of Antique brass fittings.
- Main door will be provided with Dorma lock, one aldrop, tower bolt, safety chain, and peephole.
- Doors to the bedrooms will be provided with Dorma locks.
5. WINDOWS AND VENTILATORS
- Prefabricated windows of Fenesta / Aluminium will be provided.
- Ventilators will be of good quality wooden frames with glass louvers.
- In each bedroom one opening with steel grill covered with glass will be provided for the installation of Room Air Conditioner.
- G 20 Black Granite slab will be provided for the kitchen cooking platform.
- A double bowl stainless steel sink with drainboard will be provided.
7. PLUMBING AND SANITARY FITTINGS
- Concealed plumbing lines from the overhead tank for each floor.
- All closets and washbasins will be white colour ofParryware make.
- Provision in plumbing for connecting one geyser in each toilet.
- Hot and cold mixers for shower and tap in each toilet.
- Toilet closets will be floor / wall mounted EWC / IWC as desired by the Owners.
- Bathroom fittings – Jagquar CP fittings.
- Health faucets will be provided in each toilet as required.
8. WATER SUPPLY
- One common bore well and sump (12000 litres) will be provided.
- Two pumps one for borewell and one for sump will be provided.
- Overhead tank with 8000 litres capacity will be provided.
- Concealed copper wiring with ISI branded cables (Finolex or Anchor brand or equivalent) and MK switches will be provided.
- Separate meter will be provided for lighting in common areas, the lift and the pumps/motors.
- Three phase power supply with automatic phase change over switches will be provided in each flat.
- 15 Amp power plug sockets will be provided for water heater in the toilet, for air conditioners in the bedrooms, one in the living room, two in the kitchen and one in the service balcony for washing machine.
- In all the flats 3 Nos., 5 AMP sockets will be provided in the kitchen.
- Two 5 amp plug sockets will be provided in each room in the living room in addition a multiple sockets with 3 outlets will be provided for connections to TV, stereo and VCR.
- One calling bell point will be provided.
- Except for the light points in the staircase, all other light and fan points will be controlled from single point.
- One common name board and letter boxes for each flat will be provided at the entrance to the building.
- LED lighting will be provided in all the common floor areas.
- Concealed PVC pipes for TV antenna will be provided in the living room and bed rooms.
- A common board will be provided near the entrance to the building for incoming telephone line, with provision for concealed wiring from this board to one in the living room and each one in the bed rooms and study rooms.
- The common area within the compound shall be paved and suitably landscaped.
- One Auto door Kone lift will be provided.
- Rainwater harvesting will be carried out in the proposed building.
- Generator of adequate capacity to take care of the common amenities like motor, lift and all other 5 amp point inside the flat.
- A Caretaker room will be provided in the Stilt Floor.
- Toilet for the security/drivers shall be provided in the Stilt Floor.
- CC TV camera shall be provided in the Lobby and in all the four corners of the building along with access control door in the Lobby.