|Floor||Flat / Section||Area (Sq. Ft.)||Availability||No of Bedrooms|
Project Status as on 13th May 2019
Project Status as on 06th May 2019
Project Status as on 29th Apr 2019
Project Status as on 23rd Apr 2019
Project Status as on 16th Apr 2019
Project Status as on 10th Apr 2019
Project Status as on 2nd Apr 2019
Project Status as on 26th Mar 2019
Project Status as on 19th Mar 2019
1.The proposed flat is to be constructed to this specification subject to minor changes in dimension..
TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION
- C.C. Framed structure with non – load bearing, porotherm walls (Hollow block) / brick.
- The walls will be Plastered inside and outside
- Ceiling height will be 11 feet approximately, except in the toilets where it will be 9 feet 6 inches.
- Internal partition walls will be 4 inches & outer walls will be 6 inches.
- Walls will be plastered and painted inside and outside.
- In the toilets, wall will be covered with Bonzer or equivalent ceramic tiles upto 7 feet 6 inches height.
- In the wash area, tiles will be provided upto the height of Window sil level / parapet wall.
- Flooring will be Bonzer / equivalent vitrified tiles 3′ X 3′ for living and dining and other areas vitrified tiles 2′ X 2′
- Balconies and wash areas shall be provided with 16″ x 16″ ceramic tiles.
- Main door with teak wood frame and imported solid wood door with melamine finish.
- Other doors will be with good quality solid wood frames and flush doors with painted finish.
- All Door fittings will be of anodised aluminium – Dorma / equivalent.
- Main door will be provided with secure lock, one aldrop, tower bolt at top and bottom of door, safety chain and peep hole.
- Doors to the bedrooms will be provided with secure locks and all other doors will be provided with tower bolt and aldrop.
6.WINDOWS AND VENTILATORS
- Windows will be with Pre fabricated UPVC of Fenesta or equivalent make.
- Ventilators will be of good quality wooden frames with glass louvers.
- Split AC provision will be provided in all the bedrooms.
- G 20 Black Granite slab will be provided for the kitchen cooking platform.
- A single bowl stainless steel sink with drain board will be provided.
8.PLUMBING AND SANITARY FITTINGS
- Plumbing lines from the overhead tank for each duct as per architect drawings.
- All closets and wash basins will be in white colour.
- Provision in plumbing for connecting one geyser in each toilet.
- Single lever diverter system for shower area.
- Toilet closets will be EWC / IWC with concealed cistern system as per Architect drawings.
- Bathroom CP fittings – Jaquar Florentine or equivalent range will be provided.
- One bore well and metro water sump will be provided.
- Two pumps, one for bore and one for sump will be provided.
- Overhead tank with sufficient capacity will be provided.
- Concealed copper wiring with Finolex or equivalent wires and modular switches of MK brand/ equivalent will be provided.
- Three phase power supply with automatic phase change over switches will be provided.
- 15 AMP power plug sockets will be provided for water heater in the toilet, for air conditioners in the bedrooms and three in the kitchen.
- Three 5 AMP sockets will be provided in the kitchen, one for aquaguard, one for mixer machine and one for exhaust fan.
- Two 5 AMP plug sockets will be provided in each room except that in the living room in addition a multiple socket with 3 outlets will be provided for connection to TV and music system.
- One calling bell point will be provided.
- Concealed PVC pipes for TV and telephone will be provided in the living room and bed rooms.
- A common board will be provided near the entrance to the building for incoming telephone line, with provision for concealed wiring from this board to one in the living room and each one in the bed rooms and study rooms.
- The common area outside the building shall be paved and suitably landscaped.
- Rainwater harvesting will be carried out in the proposed building.