Project comprising of Stilt + 2 floors, consisting of 4 flats, admeasuring 948 Sq.ft.
The Builder reserves the right to make alterations, which may be necessary due to technical and aesthetic reasons.
Building Permit No:BA / WDCN13 /00861 / 2017 dated 20.02.2017
Planning permit No : PPA / WDCN13/ 06043 / 2016 dated 20.02.2017
|Floor||Flat / Section||Area (Sq. Ft.)||Availability|
|Floor 1||1A||988||SOLD OUT|
|Floor 2||2A||988||SOLD OUT|
Project Status as on 23rd July 2018
Project Status as on 9th July 2018
Project Status as on 25th June 2018
Project Status as on 21st May 2018
Project Status as on 28th April 2018
Project Status as on 21st April 2018
1.The Flat is to be constructed to this specification subject to minor changes in dimension, location found desirable or necessary to ensure sound engineering practice at the sole discretion of the Builder.
2.TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION
- RCC framed structure with non-load bearing, brick and cement mortar walls or Cellular light weight concrete (CLC) block walls.
- Ceiling height will be 10 feet approximately, except in the toilets where it will be 9 feet 3 inches.
- Generally internal partition walls will be 4.5 inches and outer walls will be 9 inches / 6 inches.
- Walls will generally be plastered and painted inside and outside.
- In the toilets, wall will be covered with kajaria ceramic tiles upto 7 feet.
- In the wash area, tiles will be provided upto the height of 3 feet.
- Ceramic tiles will be plain/flower series.
- Flooring will be vitrified tiles 2′ X 2′ for living, dinging, bedrooms, kitchen areas. Balconies and was areas shall be provided with 12 x 12 ceramic tiles.
- Main door frame and other door frames shall be of good quality wood fitted with flush doors. Main door will be of varnished finish and other doors will be painted on both sides.
- All Door fittings will be of anodised aluminium – Jothi Brand / equivalent.
- Main door will be provided with secure lock, one aldrop, safety chain and peep hole.
- Doors to the bedrooms will be provided with secure locks and door to the kitchen will be provided with aldrops.
6.WINDOWS AND VENTILATORS
- Pre fabricated fenesta / aluminium windows will be provided.
- Ventilators will be of good quality wooden frames with glass louvers.
- Split A/c provision will be provided in all bedrooms.
- G 20 Black Granite slab will be provided for the kitchen cooking platform.
- A Single bowl stainless steel sink with drain board will be provided.
8.PLUMBING AND SANITARY FITTINGS
- Concealed plumbing lines from the overhead tank for each floor.
- All closets and wash basins will be of white colour
- Provision in plumbing for connecting one geyser in each toilet.
- Hot and cold mixers for shower and shower tap in each toilet. .
- Toilet closets will be floor / wall mounted EWC shall be provided as desired by the Contracting Party.
- Bathroom fittings – Jaquar Continental range.
- One common bore well and metro water sump will be provided.
- Two pumps one for bore and one for sump will be provided.
- Common overhead tank shall be provided.
- Concealed copper wiring with Finolex cables and MK switches/equivalent make will be provided.
- Separate meter for lighting in common areas, the lift and pumps.
- Three phase power supply with automatic phase change over switches will be provided.
- 15 AMP power plug sockets will be provided for water heater in the toilet, for air conditioners in the bedrooms two in the kitchen and in the service balcony for washing machine.
- In all the flats 5 AMP Multiple Sockets will be provided in the kitchen, one for aquaguard, one for mixer machine, exhaust fan, Microwave Oven, Grinder & Fridge shall be provided.
- Two 5 AMP Multiple plug sockets will be provided in each room except that in the living room in addition a multiple socket with 3 outlets will be provided for connection to TV, stereo and VCR.
- One calling bell point will be provided.
- Except for the light points in the staircase, all other light and fan points will be controlled from single point.
- One common name board and letter boxes for each flat built to design will be provided at the entrance to the building.
- Concealed PVC pipes for TV antenna will be provided in the living room and bed rooms.
- A common board will be provided near the entrance to the building for incoming telephone line, with provision for concealed wiring from this board to one in the living room and each one in the bed rooms and study rooms.
- The common area outside the building shall be paved and suitably landscaped.