|Floor||Flat / Section||Area (Sq. Ft.)||Availability||No of Bedrooms|
|Floor 1||FLAT – 1A||1645||AVAILABLE||Three|
|FLAT – 1B||1645||SOLD OUT||Three|
|Floor 2||FLAT – 2A||1645||SOLD OUT||Three|
|FLAT – 2B||1645||SOLD OUT||Three|
|Floor 3||FLAT – 3A||1645||SOLD OUT||Three|
|FLAT – 3B||1645||SOLD OUT||Three|
Projects status as on 17th February 2020
Projects status as on 10th February 2020
Projects status as on 3rd February 2020
Projects status as on 27th January 2020
Projects status as on 20th January 2020
Projects status as on 06th January 2020
Projects status as on 30th December 2019
Projects status as on 27th December 2019
Planning permit No : PPA / WDCN13/07523/2019, dated – 09/12/2019.
Building permit No : BA / WDCN13 / 05943 / 2019, dated – 09/12/2019.
The Flat is to be constructed to this specification subject to minor changes in dimension, location found desirable or necessary to ensure sound engineering practice at the sole discretion of the Builder.
1. TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION
- RCC framed structure with non-load bearing, porotherm and cement mortar walls.
- Ceiling height will be 10.6 feet approximately, except in the toilet where it will be 9.6 feet.
- Generally internal partition walls will be 4.5 inches and outer walls will be 6 inches.
2. WALL FINISH
- Walls will generally be plastered, puttied and painted inside and outside.
- In the toilets, walls will be covered with ceramic tiles upto 7 feet.
- In the wash area, tiles will be provided upto the height of 2 feet and one sink will be provided in the wash area.
- Ceramic tiles will be designer series as per builder choice.
- Flooring will be vitrified tiles 2′ x 2′.
- Bathroom and balcony flooring tiles will be of anti skid ceramic Tiles.
- Main door frame will be of good quality teak wood with panelled solid teak wooden door finished with varnish.
- Other doors will be with good quality wood frames and flush doors finished with paint.
- All door fittings will be Dorma make.
- Main door will be provided with Dorma lock, one aldrop, safety chain and peep hole.
- Doors to the bedrooms will be provided with Dorma locks.
5. WINDOWS AND VENTILATORS
- Pre fabricated windows of Fenesta make will be provided.
- Ventilators will be of good quality wooden frames with glass louvers.
- Split A/c provision will be provided in all bedrooms.
- G 20 Black Granite slab will be provided for the kitchen cooking platform.
- A Single bowl stainless steel sink with drain board will be provided.
- Ceramic tiles upto 2 Feet above the cooking platform will be provided.
7. PLUMBING AND SANITARY FITTINGS
- Concealed plumbing lines from the overhead tank for each floor. Separate lines for metro water to the kitchen, wash area and toilet will be provided. Separate borewell water line will be provided to the closets.
- All closets and wash basins will be of white colour (Parryware).
- Provision in plumbing for connecting one geyser in each toilet.
- Hot and cold mixers for shower and tap in each toilet .
- Toilet closets will be floor / wall mounted EWC / IWC as desired by the owners.
- Bathroom fittings – Jaguar continentals / equivalent.
- Health faucets will be provided in each toilet.
8. WATER SUPPLY
- One common bore well and 12000 Ltr capacity metro water sump will be provided with partition wall for 60 : 40 ratio.
- Two pumps one for bore and one for sump will be provided.
- 8000 Ltrcommon overhead tank with partition wall for 60 : 40 ratio and separate water lines for each flat for metro water and for bore water separate lines for each floor will be provided.
- Concealed copper wiring with Anchor / equivalent and MK or equivalent switches will be provided.
- Separate meter will be provided for lighting in common areas, the lift and the pumps / motors.
- Three phase power supply with automatic phase change over switches will be provided in each flat.
- 15 Amp power plug sockets will be provided for water heater in the toilet, for air conditioners in the bedrooms, living, dining, two in the kitchen and one in the service balcony for washing machine.
- In all the flats, 5 Nos., 5 AMP sockets will be provided in the kitchen.
- Four 5 amp plug sockets will be provided in each room, in the living room in addition a multiple socket with 3 outlets will be provided for connections to TV, stereo and VCR.
- One calling bell point will be provided.
- Light points in the staircase and light and fan points on the bed side in bedrooms will be controlled from single point.
- Generator with sufficient capacity for lift, pumps and lights in common areas and all light and fan points inside the flats will be provided.
- One common name board and letter boxes for each flat will be provided at the entrance to the building.
- Concealed PVC pipes for TV antenna will be provided in the living room and bed rooms.
- A common board will be provided near the entrance to the building for incoming telephone line, with provision for concealed wiring from this board to one in the living room and each one in the bed rooms and study rooms.
- The common area within the compound shall be paved and suitably landscaped.
- One auto door lift of reputed make (KONE) will be provided.
- Rainwater harvesting will be carried out in the proposed building.
- CCTV camera shall be provided in the Lobby and in all the four corners of the building along with access control door in the Lobby.
- Separate clothes line will be provided for each flat on the Terrace floor.
- Shamiana rings along the parapet wall shall be provided on the Terrace floor.
- 100 Sq.ft. pantry and washroom will be provided in the terrace.
- The entire terrace area will be common to all the flat occupants.
- Seating arrangement and planters will be provided in the terrace.